If you want to play with me as a friend, lover, or learning partner, following these instructions will convince you otherwise. If you complete them all, then you will be much better prepared1 and if/when you say you are ready/willing to play with me, I may believe you.
- Do the reading2 (which at the very least should include The Disappearance of the Universe and Radical Honesty, although for most people I recommend starting with Loving What Is).
- Read all my blog posts (or at least the affirming ones).
If none of that changed your mind, then tell me:
- That you’ve read The Disappearance of the Universe, Radical Honesty and all 14 of my affirming blog posts.
- You want to hear the truth.
- That you agree to my boundaries.
- Your ‘favourite’ forms of unkindness/disrespect (i.e. the ones you notice yourself doing most often).
|For those who think they know anything||For those who feel unworthy|
|My time and attention is very precious; do not waste it.3||Come my friend; let me show you otherwise.|