A Minecraft server for adherants of the Way to play Minecraft on.
- Recommended Reading
- Etiquette and other cultural norms
- While not necessarily a requirement, applicants are assumed to have experience doing The Work and/or Radical Honesty or some equivalent practise. If not, it would be proper to say so in your application.
This is not a teaching/learning space. Having given up teaching I now just want to play minecraft on a server with people who 'get it'. That said, the goal/destination/direction (i.e. the complete and unconditional removal of guilt, fear and shame from the mind/all minds) having been clearly established, the structure and hierachy will naturally support right minded thinking.
Game server attributes
- Java edition (not the Bedrock edition for windows 10, x-box and mobile)
- version 1.12 (may never be updated)
- AutismChat 4 plugin
- UK based
- official name: Unimportant
- Join our discord server so you can talk to us.
- Tell us how you found us.
- Tell us you want to hear the truth.
- State that you agree to my boundaries.
- Identify and report your 'favourite' disguise for unwillingness (i.e. the one you do most commonly) and then attempt to express appropriate deference
- State that you agree to the list of player agreements below.
- Tell us where you are on the reading list. If you're at the 'heavy' end then tell us what stage you're at.
- Tell us your 'favourite' forms of unkindness/disrespect.
- Except in Special Circumstances, the 'application' process seeks consensus - it does not end until everyone (including you) agrees on whether or not your joining us is the right thing.
- Therefore please be on your 'worst' behaviour during the application process so we can all identify issues before we all get deeply invested.
- If/when you are whitelisted, log onto
As game server owner
- I agree not to reset the world
- I agree not to use my admin powers to create any items or structures that could have been made in survival mode
- I agree to respond to Discord messages from players
- I agree not to add game-changing plugins
- I agree not to modify something that has been made by another player without their consent, except within the spawn area.
- I agree not to create unmarked hazards in public spaces (i.e. within admin claims).
- I agree not to leave redstone clocks running.
- I agree not to build within view of another player's base without their consent.
- I agree not to attack other players with weapons or any other game mechanic unless combat has been mutually agreed upon.
- I agree not to claim a disproportionate amount of a rare biome.
- I agree not to visit players at their bases without consent.
- I agree not to give gifts without the consent of the person receiving the gift.
- I agree not to trash the wilderness. I may kill or move animals, and raid temples and such, but will otherwise leave everything looking much as it was, unless I'm actually building something there.
- I agree not to use
/announce <message>for conversation, or to address a specific player.
- I agree not to bother staff members in game about staff things unless their username is blue.
- The wiki for the first version of this server. The world is still here, but the players and the culture are gone.
- A 15 minute podcast/advert addressing an ACIM audience.
Previous versions of Minecraft Server post
This post contains no teaching or any other form of work.
No Freyr's were harmed in the making of this post. Actually Freyr forgot to eat.