My Minecraft server is now part of my Social space. It was never about Minecraft anyway.
Game server attributes
- Java edition (not the Bedrock edition for windows 10, x-box and mobile)
- version 1.12 (may never be updated)
- AutismChat 4 plugin
- UK based
How to join
Once you have been accepted into the Social space:
- State that you agree to the list of player agreements below.
- Ask Freyr to add your name to the server whitelist.
- When you have been whitelisted, log onto
As game server owner
- I agree not to reset the world
- I agree not to use my admin powers to create any items or structures that could have been made in survival mode
- I agree to respond to Discord messages from players
- I agree not to add game-changing plugins
- I agree not to modify something that has been made by another player without their consent, except within the spawn area.
- I agree not to create unmarked hazards in public spaces (i.e. within admin claims).
- I agree not to leave redstone clocks running.
- I agree not to build within view of another player's base without their consent.
- I agree not to attack other players with weapons or any other game mechanic unless combat has been mutually agreed upon.
- I agree not to claim a disproportionate amount of a rare biome.
- I agree not to visit players at their bases without consent.
- I agree not to give gifts without the consent of the person receiving the gift.
- I agree not to trash the wilderness. I may kill or move animals, and raid temples and such, but will otherwise leave everything looking much as it was, unless I'm actually building something there.
- I agree not to use
/announce <message>for conversation, or to address a specific player.
- I agree not to bother staff members in game about staff things unless their username is blue.
- The wiki for the first version of this server. The world is still here, but the players and the culture are gone.
- A 15 minute podcast/advert addressing an ACIM audience.