I have a vision of two online spaces. Previously I imagined them as separate projects but I realise now they are related and each serve a helpful purpose. A disciplined learning space is necessary for inner change, while a relaxed social space is necessary for integrating those changes.
Summary of differences
|Learning Space||Social Space|
|Purpose||correct understanding, correct application||leisure, rest, play, diverse interests|
|Moratoriums||no off-topic, no social chat||no discussion of spirituality - be normal|
|Application method||Message me on Telegram||Join the discord server|
It's okay, I think, to join only one and not the other.
To avoid wasting my time/attention (and yours):
- Do the reading (which at the very least should include The Disappearance of the Universe and Radical Honesty).
- Read all my blog posts (or at least the affirming ones).
When applying to join either space
- Say how you found out about my group.
- Say that you've read The Disappearance of the Universe, Radical Honesty and all 14 of my affirming blog posts.
- Tell me you want to hear the truth.
- State that you agree to my boundaries.
- Tell me your 'favourite' forms of unkindness/disrespect (i.e. the ones you notice yourself doing most often).
For those not familiar with Minecraft, here's my gameplay overview. I find it a great environment for learning lessons that I'm not yet brave enough to learn in 'real' life.
I want people to play with me on my server.
will become more disciplined as my level of willingness increases ↩︎
Optional - you can join the discord without joining the Minecraft server ↩︎
If you cannot afford a book on the reading list then you can ask me to buy you a copy ↩︎