For the newcomers to this planet. Prepare to be mercilessly ribbed.
For natives (if you don't know what I'm talking about, that's you!): this post isn't meant for you.
Premise (before I start pulling it all apart)
E.T. 101 (1990) and many other sources tell the narrative that the earth needed some help (because, you know, its inhabitants are insane) and that a bunch of more 'evolved' beings from other parts of the universe volunteered to come here. They, or should I say we, couldn't just land in space ships and start interfering; we do not invade. But, if we get born here, we are legit humans. We are nolonger outsiders. However, upon arrival, we tend to forget who we really are (this is generally necessary for survival as a child - the world treats anyone different very badly, so initially we need to appear as normal as possible), so a lot of our journey is just trying to remember ourselves and reestablish contact with 'Misson Control'. E.T. 101 is very old, written for the first generation of volunteers. It refers to the second generation (my generation) as "starseeds".
In The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth (2011) Dolores Cannon describes three generations of volunteers:
The first wave of these souls, in their late 40s to early 60s (after the dropping of the bomb at the end of the 1940s) now, have had the most difficult time adjusting. They don't like the violence and ugliness they find in this world and want to return “home”—even though they have no idea, consciously, where that might be. Emotions disturb and even paralyze them, especially strong ones like anger and hate. They cannot handle being around people expressing them. These dramatically affect them, as though emotions are foreign to them. They are used to peace and love because that was what they experienced where they came from. Even though these people seem to have a good life, loving family and a good job, many of them try to commit suicide. There seems to be no logical reason, yet they are so unhappy they don’t want to be here.
The second wave are now in their late 20s and 30s. They are moving through life much more easily. They are generally focused on helping others, creating no karma, and normally going unnoticed. They have been described as antennas, beacons, generators, channels of energy. They have come in with a unique energy that greatly affects others. They don’t have to do anything. They just have to be. I have been told that just by walking through a crowded mall or grocery store their energy affects everyone they come in contact with. It is that strong, and of course, they do not realize this consciously. The paradox is that although they are supposed to be affecting people by their energy, they really don’t feel comfortable being around people. So many of them stay home secluded, to avoid mixing with others; even working from their homes. Thus they are defeating their purpose. Many of the first and second wave do not want to have children. They unconsciously realize that children create karma, and they don’t want to have anything tie them here. They just want to do their job and get out of here. Many of them do not marry, unless they are lucky enough to find another of their own kind.
The third wave are the new children, many of whom are now in their teens. They have come in with all the knowledge needed, on an unconscious level. The DNA of everyone on Earth is being altered at the present time and changed in order to adjust to the new vibrations and frequencies. But the DNA of the new children has already been altered and they are prepared to proceed with little or no problems. Of course, many of these children are misunderstood by the schools and are sadly being medicated. A recent medical report has now announced that 100 million children have been misdiagnosed with ADHD, and put on Ritalin and other drugs. There is nothing wrong with these children. They are just more advanced and operating on a different frequency. Because they are so intelligent they become easily bored at school. I have been told that they need challenges to keep them interested. This group have been called the “hope of the world.”Some of these children are only nine or ten years old and have already graduated from college. They are forming organizations, and amazingly, these are organizations to help the children of the world!
That description of the second wave explains a lot for me. However, phrases like "they are supposed to be affecting people by their energy" and "they are defeating their purpose" really boil my piss. What do you mean supposed to?!
It flies in the face of everything I've learned from DU and the Course, which teach (among other things) that it doesn't matter what you do and you couldn't fuck it up if you tried.
All the stuff I've read by people in that group who call themselves extraterrestrials:
- talks about energy
- talks about the importance of raising vibrational frequency
- about helping the world or other people as separate entities
- often has a feeling of urgency about it.
- many of them hinge on 2012
- never looks at the ego
- presents a narrative in which the newcomers are special and different and in some cases more innocent/pure than the native population
This is in stark contrast to the thought system of DU/ACIM in which:
- there's nothing spiritual about energy - all energy is the same because it is unreal - anything that changes is unreal and energy is in constant change
- in order to vibrate, there must be duality, so vibrations are also unreal and do not exist and are therefore of no importance.
- there is no world to save. the world and all its inhabitants are merely the outside picture of an inward condition. there are no problems outside the mind.
- it almost sounds like they are scared (or what are they running from? what are they running to?). It's The "Hero" of the Dream all over again, but dressed up in 'spiritual' terms.
- as Ken might say, "what does it matter what the date is? the task is the same: forgive". oh, I could just link the video.
- Not looking at the ego is how you protect it. So it seems like all these so called "pure souls" are no more advanced in terms the real path. All they bring to the party is their different vibrational frequency, which is to say, a different flavour of ego, which they are just as unwilling to undo as all the native humans.
- As Ken would say "sane people don't come here".
Perhaps I have merely misunderstood. Perhaps all the words used by the E.T.s are within a context I don't have. After all, many of the words I use on this website, are in a context that most won't have, and to the uninitiated would sound somewhat bonkers.
I didn't manage to fit these into the flow of my rant.
No Time For Karma by Paxton Robey I read a long time ago and got a lot from, though somehow managed to mentally blank all his references to A Course In Miracles - probably just as well. Something from NTFK that I sometimes refer to, is Paxton's description of Earth School, and his analogy of 12 'classes', of which the last 3 are most interesting:
- 10th graders are generally the nerds, trying to fix the world with technology.
- 11th graders are the hippies, trying to fix the world with by doing good things. Quakers are architypal 11th graders.
- 12th graders realise the world is a classroom and doesn't need fixing; they just get on with learning their lessons.
The Keeper of the Diary is presented as a fiction but felt surprisingly real, and described many experiences I'd had. It was a thoroughly gripping story. But it then gripped me with this sense of urgency and importance. I wanted to get involved with that kind of 'energy work'. Until I came to myself again.
I'm not satisfied by this post. It feels like I ran out of steam towards the end. I didn't provide the ribbing I promised at the beginning.
i.e. those who have been incarnating on earth for thousands of lifetimes ↩︎
The Disappearance of the Universe (and sequels) by Gary Renard ↩︎
A Course In Miracles T-21.in.1:5 ↩︎
A Course In Miracles T-27.VIII ↩︎
yes, I know I'm technically one of them, but I feel like that's my origin story rather than what I'm doing now ↩︎