This page needs to be rewritten in light of Appropriate Deference
This is a $5 Patreon reward for superfans who want to comment on/discuss any of my posts with others.
The group is:
- currently hosted on Telegram because of how awesome the reply feature is.
- an opportunity to inspire or even collaborate on future blog posts. Be part of my feedback loop.
- a classroom, a learning environment
- an extremely casual ACIM study group
- a place to practise Radical Honesty
- something resembling a virtual Quaker Meeting
- somewhere to share your Bullet Journal modules
Please familiarise yourself thoroughly with Culture etiquette before joining.
Policies (that I can think of so far)
- Telling people when I find them unkind.
- If something doesn’t feel right about a new member, remove them first and ask questions later - sometimes it takes me a while to figure out what’s really going on.
- If it’s clear someone doesn’t appreciate my work, they’re gone.
I’m doing this because it’s restful, not because I think it’s necessarily a good idea.
It’s now been edited a lot, but ideally needs to be rewritten from scratch.
Ally says my description is vague. The truth is I don’t really know what the group is going to be like, and won’t know until there are actual people in it, talking about stuff.