My blog assumes as a bare minimum:
- You’ve completed the Work in writing, exactly as Katie instructs on at least 10 judgement thoughts.
- You have read The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard and thought it was rather good;
- You diligently study and practise A Course in Miracles as published by the Foundation for Inner Peace, and as taught by Dr Kenneth Wapnick;
- You are familiar with, and know how to use the Course’s reference system;
- You have read Brad Blanton’s terrible book, Radical Honesty;
- You are free of curiosity about me1 or any of the above2;
- Your only goal in reading my blog is to discover your own sinlessness by seeing it in me (and the people and situations I discuss).
- None of the following elicit the slightest objection:
- There is no error that cannot be corrected.
- There is nothing about which to feel guilty.
- There are no separate interests.
- There is no suffering or lack.
- There is nothing to fear or get excited about.
- Attack, defence, manipulation, condemnation, anger, blame and sacrifice cannot be justified under any apparent circumstance.
- There are no special places, people or things.
- There can never be anything to be proud of.
- The universe in which we seem to live, is a dream - a projection of the content of our unconscious mind. Our bodies (including our brains) are part of that dream. The only meaningful use for the dream, is as a classroom for the correction of our perception - a use to which it is perfectly suited.