A Course In Miracles is:
- a book, sort of;
- a channeled work;
- Jesus' instructions for how to be like him;
- the correction of Christianity and the Bible;
- gentle, loving, kind, forgiving;
- a self-study course in spiritual psychotherapy, with Jesus as the therapist;
- very effective;
- extremely thorough;
- the most direct route to a permanently peaceful mind;
- easy and accessible, requiring only "a little willingness";
- unpopular and/or widely misunderstood;
- unique; it isn't really like anything else.
It looks like this:
I had no difficulty understanding A Course In Miracles having already read The Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard - this is a 'rip the bandaid off' kind of book; disillusionment in plain english.