See the latest and greatest About page here
My blog isn't intended for a generic audience; it naively assumes for example that the reader has been in pursuit of 'spiritual' truth for at least 10 years, has read The Disappearance of the Universe and is now a 'serious' student of A Course In Miracles. If you can't yet conceive of yourself without thought, then I might recommend starting with something written for beginners, for example:
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie
- Radical Honesty by Brad Blanton
I do also have some content that isn't directly about spirituality, for example about my Bullet Journal system.
Previous versions of "About"
- I can't seem to find the one about making a fool of myself
- The one about Radical Honesty being the purpose
I cringe at old About pages.